After a happy, nostalgic weekend, I woke up today ready to knock out a busy week.
On my list:
- Finish and mail unit quilt to Monique
- Make quilt for baby shower this weekend
- Make cake for baby shower this weekend
- Get Paul’s birthday box together
- Do last of the Thanksgiving shopping
- Start two Christmas quilts
- Go to lunch with Karla
- Make giant wreath with Sue
I’ll report how I did next week.
I took the picture up there, at San Elijo, a beach where my family camped when I was a child.